How to get here from the airport
- You can catch the purple line from the airport towards Sumner. It will take approximately 20 minutes and cost $8.50. Get off at stop 32478.
- No trains come here either
- You can get to us by walking in around 35 minutes
- Taxi will only take 6 minutes and cost you around $12-$15
How to get here from the city
- We're pretty close to the airport, and the the Purple Line and the Number 29 buses go there from the city. Tickets cost $8 one way or $14 return
- No trains coming from the city
- Too far to walk
- Taxi will take around 20 minutes and cost approximately $40
Closest Petrol Station
The closest petrol station is 44 Wairakei Rd, a 3 minute drive from the office.
Closest Car Wash
The closest car wash is 75 Orchard Rd, a 5 minute drive from the office.
The closest supermarket is a Countdown at Withells Road & Merrinn Street, a 10 minute drive from the office.